Flexible Packaging Arena
A demonstration and overview of two conventional and digital press lines producing indirect food contact flexible packaging to the latest GMP standards.
- See conventional and digital press lines producing indirect food contact flexible packaging to the latest GMP standards.
- Get new insights from the industry-wide UVFoodSafe initiative into best practice for UV curing onto indirect food contact labels and flexible packaging.
- This covers all stages from designing for low migration, to materials selection and treatment, food compliant ink selection and inline UV cure dose measurement.
- Learn about the parameters involved in assessing whether a job is likely to pass migration testing through this live feature.
11am, 1pm and 3pm
Location: stand 11A50 (Hall 11)
Processes demonstrated will include:
- UV flexographic printing of flexible packaging on a BOBST M6 press incorporating inline UV dose measurement and food packaging compliant UV inks.
- Digital printing on a CX500 Xeikon press with inline construction of food packaging compliant stand-up pouches.
- Visitors will be able to view food packaging compliant flexible packs on the HP Indigo stand.
Free to attend for all Labelexpo Europe 2019 registered visitors.