Cosmo Films to showcase latest labeling materials
Click on image to download high resolution version
Cosmo Films will be showcasing its new range of labeling films at Labelexpo Europe 2019.
The new products on display have been designed keeping the latest trends such as sustainability, transparency, premium finish substrates and personalization in mind. These include:
Both side coated P.S label films
- Excellent printing with diverse ink systems;
- Specially designed for repositionable and removable label applications. Functionality imparted is no adhesive stain on containers post removal of labels;
- In sync with sustainability initiatives with down gauged films available across all appearance varieties.
Matte coated P.S label films
- Unique top coating compatible with 8 kinds of print media, namely: UV flexo, water flexo, thermal transfer, letterpress, screen, HP indigo, UV inkjet and UV offset;
- Available in 65 and 75 microns for pressure sensitive label stock application;
- Also available in thicker microns up to 500 microns for non-pressure sensitive applications;
- Used as applications in labeling of high-end personal care products, pharmaceuticals and drum labeling.
Transparent in-mould label film
- The film has been specially designed to offer in-mold label customers requiring no label look and high transparency for their labels;
- The film offers high gloss on both sides and can be printed using off-set, rotogravure and flexo printing processes;
- The film can be used for both PP and PE injection moulding;
- The film offered at 50μm thickness provides better yield (approx. 15%) as compared to current competitor grades available in the market in 55-57μm thickness.
High tear resistant synthetic paper for tags and labels
- The product is non-tearable and has excellent tear resistance. It has been designed specifically for tag applications;
- It is printable on both sides by UV offset, water and UV flexo, and thermal transfer printing processes;
- Some of the typical tag applications include garment hang tags, horticulture identification tags, tree tags, cattle identification tags and airport transfer tags.