AB Graphic to feature 20 machines
Click on image to download high resolution version
AB Graphic will be showcasing their full range of new developments at Labelexpo Europe 2019 (stand 6A37). Featuring 20 machines, this will be the largest Labelexpo ever for the company, which marks its 65th anniversary.
- Digital Embellishment Module (Jetfx) - Jetfx gives an offline fully digital system, allowing for multiple processes in one pass including tactile spot varnishing and cold foiling.
- Digicon Range - a high-spec Digicon machine specially designed for top-end beverage applications and embellishments will be on show.
- Digicon Lite - this new Digicon Lite version incorporates a semi-rotary flexo thereby offering a more complete entry level package.
- Digilase 4.0 Laser System - designed for direct from web sticker production.
- B5010 Booklet Machine - a new modular machine that is able to process up to 36,000 booklet labels per hour.
- Advanced fleyeVision Camera Inspection - two Digicon machines with fleyeVision camera inspection and editing capability will be on show.
- Ti 200 RFID Insertion System - a Ti 200 machine that creates RFID/EAS technology labels will be running on the stand.
- Slitting, Rewinding and Inspection - AB Graphic’s range of SRI inspection slitter rewinders will be on show.